Do any of the following sound familiar?
- You find yourself skimming social media and wishing you were fit like the people you see.
- You routinely say that you will start again on Monday.
- You make excuses, such as time, energy, and money, as to why you haven’t reached your goals.
- You lack excitement and enthusiasm about your fitness routine.
- You have no fitness routine because you don’t know where or how to begin.
- Your energy is almost nonexistent.
- You make excuses, but you know that you just haven’t made health and fitness a priority.
If you can relate to one or more of the above statements, then a challenge group is right for you!