I get asked all the dang time, “yeah, yeah, I get that you’re a coach, but what is it that you actually do?”
You mean, besides create my dream life and help others with their physical, mental, and emotional health? Oh, you’re asking about the nitty-gritty, right? You want the juicy details!
On any given day, a coach pushes play on their workouts and drinks Shakeology. This business never feels salesy or icky or gross because you are a product of the product. When you use the workouts and the shakes in your every day life and would recommend them to your own momma (like I have with my momma), this business feels like the most natural thing in the world. I jokingly call this a selfish business because you actually get paid to take care of yourself first and foremost. Then when people see the products working for you, the products practically sell themselves! You are sharing and not selling, so it feels authentic (because it is).
Every single day, a successful coach spends time on personal development. For you, this could be podcasts, books, videos, or anything that both tickles your fancy and grows you in some way. This can really be anything you want it to be. It’s all about developing your mind and learning something new. Have I mentioned this is a “selfish” business, haha?
Personal development topics I have spent time on in the past year include:
- Self love
- Embracing the role of a leader
- Financial freedom
- Goal setting
A coach also connects with others and offers them the chance to take part in this opportunity. This is the part that may seem the most scary from the outside. I know that was the case with me. It’s not scary at all though! It’s as simple as connecting with like minded people. You are trained to build a following and utilize social media to share your story and connect with people who can benefit from what Beachbody offers. Then you get to play a part in helping somebody else, whatever their goals are, big or small.
Lastly, a coach CELEBRATES. If you are doing all the things mentioned above, there will be lots of reasons to celebrate. You will get to recognize your teammates and challengers as they experience success. There is no greater feeling than playing such a positive part in other’s stories. You get to change someone’s life!
This is not at all a get-rich-quick scheme. It is going to take sacrifice and hustle. Success demands work. The work itself isn’t hard. It’s actually quite simple. The trick is to do it day in and day out. That is all there is to it.
Think that joining the Limitless Legacy team might be right for you?
To give you a deeper understand of what it is we do, we put together this video all about how you can join us in helping change lives and enjoy your own healthy, fulfilling life.
I’ve talked about the “what” and I’ve touched on the “why”, but I also want to let you know about just some of the advantages and bonuses of being a coach.
- can set their own work schedule. If this means working from home in your jammies or doing this in the hour before you hit the hay for the night, you are in control.
- gets a coach discount of 25% off of top-of-the-line fitness and health products, including workouts, Shakeology, our performance line, apparel, and gear.
- is his or her own boss! This means that you get to control your income and when you get promoted. How cool is that?!
- has the opportunity to make unlimited income*. I have said it before and I must say it again, this is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. However, it is possible to make anywhere from a few extra hundred dollar bills a month to more than six figures. Depending on your personal goals and the time you want to invest in this, no number is too big of a dream here!
Begin changing lives, including yours, today!
*Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Office for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes.